Gastro Intestinal Disorders
Also known as: Bowel; Gut
The part of the alimentary canal that extends from the Stomach to the
These Substances Enhance the Health of the Intestines
- Amino Acids
- Glutamine is the primary source of Energy for the Intestines and controls
the loss of Water from the Intestines.
- Hemicelluloses bind with and remove Cancer-causing substances from
- Inositol stimulates the growth of the Cell Membranes of Intestines.
- Para Aminobenzoic Acid (PABA) improves the health of the Intestines.
B1 is required for normal muscle tone in the Intestines.
These Foods or Herbs Enhance the Health of the Intestines
- Active Constituents
Extract, friendly to the beneficial micro organisms in the gut.
- Barberry stimulates movement of the Intestines [folklore - American
- Cabbage juice cleanses the Intestines.
- Damiana stimulates Muscular contractions in the Intestines.
- Fenugreek Seeds lubricate the Intestines.
- Kelp absorbs water in the Intestine to produce bulk.
Excessive Consumption of these Substances is Toxic to the Intestines
- Alcohols: Excessive consumption of Alcohol (Ethanol) can cause irritation
and inflammation of the Intestines.
These Foods are Toxic to the Intestines
- Toxic Constituents
- Excessive consumption of raw Garlic can cause burns and inflammation
of the Intestines.
These Toxins are Readily Absorbed via the Intestines
- Minerals - Toxic
- Dietary Aluminum is readily absorbed via the Intestines.