Diarrhoea is a Symptom of these Ailments
Chronic or acute frequent passing of loose, watery Stools.
Diarrhoea is a symptom of other ailments and is not in itself a disease.
Diarrhoea can occur as a result of Candida
Bloody, mucous-filled Diarrhoea is a symptom of Colitis.
Crohn's Disease can cause Diarrhoea.
Diarrhoea is a symptom of Diverticulitis.
Painful Diarrhoea is a symptom of Dysentery.
Gastroenteritis is the most common cause of Diarrhoea.
Diarrhoea is a symptom of Giardiasis.
Chronic Diarrhoea that continues for many years is a symptom
of Irritable Bowel Syndrome.
Bloody Diarrhoea is a symptom of Ulcerative Colitis.
Infection by the HIV virus that is implicated in Acquired Immune Deficiency
Syndrome (AIDS) often causes Diarrhoea.
Diarrhoea is a side-effect of many forms of Food Poisoning:
Infection of the Intestine with Viruses can cause Diarrhoea.
These Foods or Herbs Alleviate (or Cure) Diarrhoea
- Active Constituents
- Bananas (mashed) alleviate Diarrhoea.
- Bayberry alleviates Diarrhoea (but not the cause) [scientific research
- Black Beans alleviate Diarrhoea [according to chemists in Japan].
- Blackcurrants prevent and treat Diarrhoea (by thwarting the growth
of E. Coli).
- Black Walnut alleviates Diarrhoea.
- Charcoal absorbs poisons from intestinal tract.
- Cinchona (bark) is a traditional treatment for Diarrhoea [folklore].
Extract is a treatment known in the US and European contries.
- Hawthorn Berries alleviates Diarrhoea.
- Oatmeal alleviates Diarrhoea.
- Paprika alleviates Diarrhoea.
- Peppermint alleviates Diarrhoea.
- Slippery Elm alleviates Diarrhoea.
- Yoghurt alleviates Diarrhoea.
- Bifidobacteria bulgariucs
- Lactobacillus acidophilus